BSOD Code 50 on Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I'm having a continual blue screen of death error on my Vista PC, and I was wondering if I could get some help analyzing my mini.dmp file. I've tried numerous Vista System Repairs (all failed) and numerous System Restores (tried all restore points and all failed). I can however, get the system to boot up in to Safe Mode. I have not recently added any drivers or software to the system before the crashes started.

The PC is an HP and had Vista pre-installed. This was a dumb move on my part as that means I have to go through HP for support (actually lack of support). I've tried all of the basics such as cleaning and reseating memory, etc. HP won't analysis any of the .dmp files and is recommending a formatting the system with the HP System Recovery process.

Here is the info about the Blue Screen:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: 98000000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 81C81788
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini082107-01.dmp
C:\Users\Us\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-141960-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Us\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD2A9.tmp.version.txt

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give me.

Attachments

• Mini082107-01.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidump crashes at nvlddmkm.sys. This is part of your Nvidia drivers.

Take a look at this possible solution HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

"csrss.exe is the main executable for the Microsoft Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem. This process manages most graphical commands in Windows"...

CSRSS.EXE is flagged in your minidump... Video drivers like Howard has suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back