BSOD everytime I start my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinod

Aite guys,

Been having this problem with my pc for a while now..Everytime it restarts and I get the dreaded blue screen!!

Anyway,this is the event logger message:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000002, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0xf705cd90)

Please lemme know what the problem is guys..Any help would be greatly appreciated...

1 crash at "vtdisp.dll" with a bugcheck of 8E. This file is your display driver.

1 crash at "win32k.sys" with a bugcheck of 8E. This is a core windows file.

Stop 0x8E messages typically occur after installing faulty drivers or system services, or they can indicate hardware problems, such as memory and IRQ conflicts. If a Stop message lists a driver by name, disable, remove, or roll it back to correct the problem. If disabling or removing applications and drivers resolves the issue, contact the hardware manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools.

If the Stop message mentions the file Win32k.sys, the source of the error might be a third-party "remote control" program. If such software is installed, you might be able to disable it by starting the system in safe mode. If not, use Recovery Console to manually delete the system service file that is causing the problem.

• Problems can result from system firmware incompatibilities. Many Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) issues can be resolved by updating to the latest firmware.

5 crashes at "smwdm.sys" with a bugcheck of D1. This file is your sound driver.

Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error.

Update your display and sound drivers, and if that doesnt work, then run Memtest to check your RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back