BSOD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFrustration

Ok, I have had this happen between me switching from Counter-Strike to Mozzilla. (I don't remember it happening when switching to it from Counter-Strike :Condition Zero to Mozzilla.)I first looked up on the problem and read etc. Before changing the Paging File Size i came with another BSOD ( PAGE_FAULT_IN_ NON_PAGED_AREA)
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this stop screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If problems, continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000144,0x00000002,0x00000000,0xF76136EF)

*** nv4_mini.sys - Address F76136EF base at F7515000, DateStamp 3f820145

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administrator or techincal support group for further assistance.

Then

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

I increased the memory from 1500 - 3000

I am illiterate when it comes to BIOS updating etc.

I looked at my Display Adapter and it was signing on the problem so i didnt think it was that.

Already checked all of it, It just happened again.
I uninstalled the old video card and then let the comp pick up the vga and install it then it was ok for a couple hours and boom.

And again a new screen PAGE_FAULT_FOUND_IN_PAGED_AREA.
That was caused by nv4_mini.sys

PLEASE HELP

Boot up your computer, and do a restore from a date previous to when the problem started. I had the exact error a few days ago and this fixed my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back