BSOD - Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanoChris

System:

EVGA 680i, Q6600 @ 3 GHz, 4x1GB GeiL 6400, XP Pro, BFG 8800GTX OC, X-Fi Fatal1ty, Watercooled, 4XRaptors, 1XSeagate Barracuda 500GB. PSU is an Enermax Infiniti 720W.

Keep getting this BSOD. Fresh install yesterday.

Here's my 1001's:

Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xfc630194, 0x00000000, 0x805df794, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110707-01.dmp.

Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xfc6301b4, 0x00000000, 0x805df794, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110707-02.dmp.

Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xfc630194, 0x00000000, 0x805df794, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110707-03.dmp.

Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0x0764aa54, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x80501996). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110807-01.dmp.

Code:
Accessories	Default User:Accessories	Default User
Accessories	All Users:Accessories	All Users
Accessories	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:Accessories	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Accessories	BEAST\Chris:Accessories	BEAST\Chris
Accessories\Accessibility	Default User:Accessories\Accessibility	Default User
Accessories\Accessibility	All Users:Accessories\Accessibility	All Users
Accessories\Accessibility	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:Accessories\Accessibility	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Accessories\Accessibility	BEAST\Chris:Accessories\Accessibility	BEAST\Chris
Accessories\Communications	All Users:Accessories\Communications	All Users
Accessories\Entertainment	Default User:Accessories\Entertainment	Default User
Accessories\Entertainment	All Users:Accessories\Entertainment	All Users
Accessories\Entertainment	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:Accessories\Entertainment	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Accessories\Entertainment	BEAST\Chris:Accessories\Entertainment	BEAST\Chris
Accessories\System Tools	All Users:Accessories\System Tools	All Users
Accessories\System Tools	BEAST\Chris:Accessories\System Tools	BEAST\Chris
Administrative Tools	All Users:Administrative Tools	All Users
Creative	All Users:Creative	All Users
Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi	All Users:Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi	All Users
EA GAMES	All Users:EA GAMES	All Users
EA GAMES\Battlefield 2	All Users:EA GAMES\Battlefield 2	All Users
Games	All Users:Games	All Users
Mozilla Firefox	All Users:Mozilla Firefox	All Users
NVIDIA Corporation	All Users:NVIDIA Corporation	All Users
NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Control Panel	All Users:NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Control Panel	All Users
Simpli Software	All Users:Simpli Software	All Users
Simpli Software\HD Tach	All Users:Simpli Software\HD Tach	All Users
SpywareBlaster	All Users:SpywareBlaster	All Users
SpywareGuard	All Users:SpywareGuard	All Users
Startup	Default User:Startup	Default User
Startup	All Users:Startup	All Users
Startup	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:Startup	NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Startup	BEAST\Chris:Startup	BEAST\Chris
TuneUp Utilities 2007	All Users:TuneUp Utilities 2007	All Users
TuneUp Utilities 2007\Utilities	All Users:TuneUp Utilities 2007\Utilities	All Users
Windows Live	All Users:Windows Live	All Users
Xfire	All Users:Xfire	All Users

I can't debug the crash files as windbg says they are corrupt...

Dumps and pstat.txt attached.

I've checked temps, they are all fine, I can run Prime 95 for a day and the cores won't go above 55 (coretemp 0.95.4). HDD is defragged with O&O defrag. I can only think of RAM or Display Driver, though I updated the display driver at lunchtime today and my RAM is brand new. I'll boot up memtest86 and run it overnight.

Any help appreciated.

I agree with the MemTest because an 0x50 error is often due to either defective memory or incapatable software. Were you having these issues before the new memory? A lot of people receive new memory that is unfortunately defective.

Yes, with a set of Crucial Ballistix 5300 though no where near as often. Incidentally I've been running Vista 64 and I have had no issues. Went back to XP as my X-Fi was funny even with the latest drivers.

Just as an afterthought, I know that XP 32 will only use around 3GB of RAM when more is installed, could the instability come from there? I might try removing two sticks for the time being and see if that solves it, then again, that's not really accurate as I might end up removing two sticks that might be faulty!

Hmm, still not stable, getting
Code:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc0000005, 0x805df792, 0xbaa27948, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110907-02.dmp.

Now.

The file for your minidump was corrupted and thus unreadable.

Have you run a diagnostics of your harddrive? Have you tested your power supply to see if it is putting out the wattage it says it puts out?

Right I think I've solved it. Looks to be a conflict between the EVGA supplied nForce drivers and the drivers for the GTX. I'm running both the latest ones, beta for the GTX and it seems better now.

As for the PSU, it's about 3 months old and I doubt very much that an Enermax would die after that amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back