BSOD Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have built many computers, and I have yet to run into a problem such as this. Normally if I get some fault parts it produces an obvious error, but this one has me puzzled and I have no experience with these types of BSODs.

Firstly, Ill list my tech specs incase there is some conflicting issues there.

I recently purchased a Conroe E6400, Asus P5B, 2 Gigs Corsair DDR2 800, ATI X1900 XTX, Seagate 250gig Sata, Old SB Live, OCZ 600W PSU.

I have a handful of minidumps, some similar, some different, but no matter what they are always a bit different.

I have tried different video card drivers, have latest bios and sound card drivers.

I look over the debug reports and I cannot make sense of them. I see key phrases but do not know where to start looking, any searches on MSs website or Google give mixed results.

I would really appreciate if someone could skim over them and maybe point me in the right direction. Whether it is bad ram, bad driver, or a bad OS install. I have ran extensive mem tests all pass. My CPU runs a bit hot, 50c Idle (reported by BIOS monitor) but not sure how accurate that is, or if they would cause these kinds of BSODs.

Here is a link to my zipped minidumps www.dump-box.com/mark/Minidumps.zip

Thanks again for taking the time to look over what Windows is posting, I appreciate it.

Mark

When do the BSOD's happen? Think of the thing you do before it happens that is common to them all.

Regards,

Korrupt

Its random. Lately its been when playing WoW. But it has also happened just playing games, or browsing the net, or dinking around in my hdd folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back