BSOD - Unknown Device Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Running XP Home SP2. Been rock solid for the last couple years until just recently. Not a novice user, but never experienced an unknown device driver BSOD. Haven't installed any hardware recently. Did a fair amount of research (mostly here, thank you guys), but after running dumpchk and pstat I still can't match it up. Seen very similar problems, but not close enough.

I'll attach the last three minidump and a pstat txt files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*edit* Won't upload the pstat txt file. Using Opera, it just keeps saying it's uploading. Size limit? Only limitations I see are the filetypes. */edit*

I'll check back here of course, but I'll also include an email address. Eager to know more about this. Thank you for any help.

kjhauser [amphora} hotmail

Attachments

• 100205-01.txt
    5 KB · Views: 5
This is probably a silly question, but have you scanned your drive recently? (had to make sure).
Also, does device manager show anything out of the ordinary?

I scan my drives regularly. Chkdsk, thorough virus scan, adware, registry cleaner, defrag, all that happy stuff. The device manager shows no conflicts or advisories. I set my System Restore storage from the 2GB default to 200MB, so I only have a couple days to rollback, which I have spent trying to figure this out.

I'm actually looking forward to a clean install, but I'm curious as to what this is. Don't want to bring any faulty hardware along for the ride.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back