BSODs! Irq not less... & Page Fault....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Ever since I formatted a month ago...I've had many BSOD problems. I've attempted to fix it myself, but...no luck. So I figured I would seek help.

My system is 100% up to date on all windows update, drivers and has AVG virus protection. Like I said, it began after I formatted. Therefore, I'm highly confident this is just software related. Atleast I pray it is...lol. I'm betting it's the configuration of the drivers maybe...I don't know, It's been a crazy month. ~_~

I've got the minidumps of my two latest errors. If anyone can assist me...awesome! I'd highly appreciate it, I'm going nuts.

The zip is actually a rar, if anyone has probs. ^_^;;

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

1 minidump crashes with memory corruption and a bugcheck of 50.

1 minidumps crashes at ntoskrnl.exe. Windows bootup kernel. It has a bugcheck of 0A.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Typically due to a bad driver, or faulty or incompatible hardware or software. Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high. (A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own.)

It is difficult to be sure of the culprit from just 2 minidumps. However, it looks like you may have a ram problem.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back