BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
Hope you can help me. I´m frequently getting BSOD:s in various windows apps. The funny thing is that the system is stable when I´m gaming and pushing the limits of the hardware. At first I thought it was a memory issue but memtest x86 showed that there was no problem. Now I am suspecting the DDR3 of the videocard. Could someone please look at my minidumps and try to figure out whats wrong...

Link to the dumps: http://www.balticbeasts.net/Minidump.zip

Alright where do I begin? SPBBCDrv.sys a corrupt driver for Symantec.

LMouFlt2.Sys= a corrupt Logitech mouse driver

kmixer.sys= is kernel audio mixer of Microsoft Windows

SYMTDI.SYS= The process Norton Internet Security Filter or Network Dispatch Driver belongs to the software Symantec Security Drivers by Symantec Corporation

SYMEVENT.SYS= Check here seems like another Symantec related driver issue.

win32k.sys= points to faulty ram, if you have more than one module remove one at a time and see if the crashes still occur but do this after you uninstall any Norton products you hace on your computer. They are causing the majority of the issues. Also reinstall (if you have one) your Logitech mouse drivers, or remove them if you no longer use that device. A few more minidumps pointed to memory corruption. Sometimes faulty ram can pass some of those memory testing programs.

I´ve uninstalled Norton and reinstalled the mousedrivers. I´ve also removed kmixer.sys

The BurnIn test shows that the memory is fine. The system has been stabile since I removed norton. Hopefully it will stay that way. Thanks for the interpretation of the minidumps. BTW which program do you use to parser the .dmp files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back