building not shown in Simcity 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cairo

Hello,
I just burnt SimCity 4 game CD from my friend.

But when I play it.... some of the building, like park and stadium does not displayed! It occupied the place, but not displayed.

May I know why? Is it possible that the CD is pirated?

Thanks.

Cairo

:) ~still playing an old game....

Can't see it being because it's copied.

It's "Probably" something to do with a driver issue, or you need to patch up SC4.

Why not post your spec and maybe driver revisions for your g/card?

Regards,

Please don't post on illegally copied games, because that will get this website shut down.

Well yes, your CD is pirated - you burned it from someone. His might be an orginal - you should know since you burned it. As Nic said, we don't condone pirated material on this site.

You MUST go buy the game if you wish to play it correctly. I'm sorry but that is just the way it is. Pirating and copying things gets you no respect or advice around here.

I agree, pirated software is the worst you can do. One thing is if you download a game to try it out, even if you still can dld the demo.... but if you are actually going to play it, you must buy the game. Developers need that support.

In relation to your question, i don't see whats related to your copy. Just try installing the original and see if you see that buildings.

Remember, using pirated software is like if someone would make you work and wouldn't pay you.

opss....

yeah.... I'm doing IT degree now, and I know what we (developer) feels on "pirated" cd....

Anyway, just wanna know if there is some pc technical problems instead of the "CD". or any people facing the same problem..... coz I wanna buy one for collection (I like Sim games).

Thanks for eveyone's advices.

~try to configure my vga card and see.... thanks Greeno~

Never had any probs like that with SimCity 4 on my side. I also haven't played it very much.

We dont' discus this matter on the boards. This is not a piracy, cracking, hacking forum. It is used for technical information about problems related to legaly bound items. Please keep the illegal things off the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back