Burning ISO image into a file on HDD rather than a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I can create ISO image files using NERO or InfraRecorder. I can easily burn the ISO image into a CD or DVD. What I like to do is burning the ISO image into a file on my HDD thereby bring back the entire file structure to the original from from which the ISO image was creared in the first place.
Searching thru NERO & InfraRecorder I have not been able to do this, or am I missing something here. Are there other softwares that can do this.
Any help is very much appreciated.

SR

You can use any virtual DVD-ROM program like Nero ImageDrive or Daemon Tools or Alcohol or whatever to "mount" the ISO image.

Also, many archival tools like WinRAR can open ISO files.

ISOBuster will allow you to go into the image and change things and resave the image. There are all kinds of disk mounting software but Alcohol 120% springs to mind. I'm not sure what you really need.

The bottom line: I'd like to convert the ISO file back to the original file structure so that the content, be it photos, etc would be easily accessible.

SR

Burn the ISO to a disk and save the files to your hard drive or use ISOBuster to access the files.

soheilrz said:
The bottom line: I'd like to convert the ISO file back to the original file structure so that the content, be it photos, etc would be easily accessible.
Nodsu and Cinders already told you.

SNGX1275 said:
Nodsu and Cinders already told you.

I can read what others have said. I Do NOT need your thumbs down

Cinders said:
Burn the ISO to a disk and save the files to your hard drive or use ISOBuster to access the files.

Hi Cinders,
Thanks for the siggestion. I'd like to avoid burning the ISO to CD. I will however try ISOBuster to access the ISO content.

SR

soheilrz said:
I can read what others have said. I Do NOT need your thumbs down
Well you are getting it again.

There is no reason to get upset with me for your failure to understand that 2 guys had already given you the answer to your question. You were given 5 possible solutions between the 2 of them, and then you had the gall to post back after their answers with a 'bottom line' as if they didn't understand what you were trying to do in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back