Burnt DVDs have audio sync problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i'm new to the forum, just wondering if someone can tell my why i'm having problems with my dvd's. Everytime i burn a dvd the words dont go along with how the lips are moving on the screen. Does that mean i have a slow dvd burner? or am I running too many programs while i'm burning the dvd? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what's happening.

anonymousman said:
hello, i'm new to the forum, just wondering if someone can tell my why i'm having problems with my dvd's. Everytime i burn a dvd the words dont go along with how the lips are moving on the screen. Does that mean i have a slow dvd burner? or am I running too many programs while i'm burning the dvd? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what's happening.

What program do you use to burn the dvds? Are you using an internal or external dvd rewriter? What speed do you burn them at?

kritius it's an Audio pluggin issue

What I'd do is go to Google and start searching all the audio codec pluggins for my burning software.
Nero have stacks
And so do all the rest.

kimsland said:
kritius it's an Audio pluggin issue

What I'd do is go to Google and start searching all the audio codec pluggins for my burning software.
Nero have stacks
And so do all the rest.

Its just that I had a problem like this and all I did to fix it was burn the dvds at a slightly slower rate.

What are the source files? Downloaded xvid/divx videos? Home videos from a digital camcorder? Recorded TV? Have you tried the burned dvds in multiple players to see if its actually wrong on the disk or if its just the device/software you are playing back with?

I think a lot more details are necessary before the correct recommendation can be made. Otherwise we could sit here all day suggesting things that may not have any impact at all.

Also since you are new here, I'd strongly encourage you to read the link in my signature to get you up to speed on some things.

I will go ahead and get this moved to a more appropriate forum based on my best guess at this time on what is wrong (and perhaps moved again if we can get some more details).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back