Buying a new mobo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalo90e

Hi,
I have around 90 dollars and want to buy a mobo. But i don´t know if they will fit my case.
I know if it has to be microATX, with a mPGA478 Socket, and support a Celeron Northwood 2.6GHZ 400MHZ FSB, 256MB DDR333 PC3200 RAM, have an AGP 8X bus, support an ATA 100 / 66 Hard drive, 1 floppy drive, two CD-ROM connectors and USB.
I have been looking for Intel Boards, but i don´t know where the to buy them. Another damn thing, I don´t have a credit card and have to pay by money order.
Do you guys know where to buy a mobo that fit my Gateway310X case?
Thanks for your help.

http://www.newegg.com

Newegg has everything that you will ever need or want. Goto the Computer Hardware section, then motherboards. Hit Intel Compatible Motherboards and then you will have all the options you want, ie - micro atx, sata, etc..

They accept money orders, cashiers checks, paypal, creditcard, etc.. almost everything i think.

Of course in a very near future, I plan to upgrade the video to an Ati Radeon 9600 or 9800.
Any graphics card suggestions?

Found one

I decided to go with the MSI 661 FM-L motherboard. I hope its a good one. It´s only 64 bucks at a local retailer.
Thank you very much for your help: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back