C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe need to stop prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I have been getting a prompt telling that "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." The prompts identification at the top is C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe I was hoping that someone has had this problem and can tell me how to stop this prompt from showing itself. It generally happens once every time that I am using the PC online. Thanks

I suggest you go to the security section of the forums and follow the preliminary malware removal instructions..

Something is trying to run a command that you don't have permissions for - better to be safe than sorry.

Henlofoto and computer

Hi everybody I am new on this site and want you all to know that I do a lot of computers and many times encounter the most terrible situation. My client are just Home family who really don't know how to take care of their computer.
Right now I have a computer that i rescued but what I do c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe black window opens when I start up the computer and by no means I can stop it. Is there somebody who know something I can do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back