c000021a Fatal System error Please HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently installed my Windows XP SP1 and everytime it starts up and a Windows XP screen comes up saying " Setup is being restarted............." and after about 10 seconds the screen goes black. After that, a blue screen comes up saying [CENTER]"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x0000005 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The System has been shut down. Can anyone please help me!?!? I can't even get to the logon screen!!![/CENTER]

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Take a look HERE for an explanation of your error code. In the lefthand pane scroll down to the bottom. Your error code is third from bottom.

Can you boot into safe mode?

If you can uninstall any third party drivers, or any new hardware.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

hi

I have recently installed my Windows XP SP1 and everytime it starts up and a Windows XP screen comes up saying " Setup is being restarted............." and after about 10 seconds the screen goes black. After that, a blue screen comes up saying [CENTER]"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x0000005 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The System has been shut down. Can anyone please help me!?!? I can't even get to the logon screen!!![/CENTER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back