Can any1 suggest a good fan (10-30$$$) exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleman

Well the other day the crappy games computer had a power surge and went kaploot...i didnt know anythin bout the insides of computers so i looked it up a bit... i ended up puuling it to peices..as in peices..:p lol it was an old HP and it was really small..so it sucked..well anyway i found out it was the power supply (obvious but i didnt no that b4) so i got a new 1 of a mate and some better video/sound cards...and some more ram..
(he collects them in hard rubbish and finds good ****:p)
well anyway my motherboard was being a loser and u had to have this certain only 1 power supply..so i ditched it...the case and kept the cards/drives...
So now ive got this computer set up in my room for like msn and stuff...homework but nuthin serious cus it sucks but..
And after this..i learned sooo much about computers! its pretty cool acctually lol..
so now im going to put an exaughst fan in our good 1 (check my photos) and maybe 1 for the video card cus i play online a bit..cus my dad wont let me touch it till i knew...now i do.

If u dont no much about modding...take apart a **** 1..change sumthing and put it together again and ull no then :D

Anyway can any1 suggest a good fan (10-30$$$) exaughst..dun no how to spell it...:p and same deal with the pci slot fan..

Try THIS
one, (or the 80mm equivalent if thats the sze you need) I had to put my ear right up to the case next to it to check it was working
(First time i've added a link like that so apologies it it dosent work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back