Can my computer handle COD4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geno2k3

My friend is sending me a video card so i cant test the demo.

Specs are 1.6 ghz pentium 4.
1gb of rdram
x800xl 256mb agp 8x video card (mobo is 4x)

Comparing it to the system specs, I don't think so, but then again I'm not computer genius..

Well this are my specs and I can play the game after turning off shadows and a few other options. I use a laptop

1.66GHz Core Duo Processor
ATi Mobility Radeon X1400 512mb Hypermemory << not good!
1gb DDR2 RAM

I have a feeling your processor isn't going to take this well. Although I was able to play the game, the fps wasn't amazing but it was playable.

Your system could probably run it at minimal settings & even then it wouldn't run it very well. So you're probably closer to a "no" than anything else.

I was wondering if u think my computer could run it My video card is a 9800 gt (bfg) Oc, and my comp is all stock other than the psu and video card

Model number of my comp is a6235x Its and hp please help

My friend is sending me a video card so i cant test the demo.
Just go test it, but if you can, it will look horrible and you will have to turn all graphics down. Good luck.

I was wondering if u think my computer could run it My video card is a 9800 gt (bfg) Oc, and my comp is all stock other than the psu and video card

Model number of my comp is a6235x Its and hp please help
Yes, turn down settings as needed, actually, you might not need to.
Good job starting your own thread AFTER half stealing someone else's thread :). (https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic129783.html)

lol we should create a thread for this that cuz of how many there are XD
Nah...if there is a demo, I say go test out the demo :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back