Can people even see my threads...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadpill924

Can you people even see my threads or are they invisible... I have over 6 threads out on calls for help and not one of them got an answer, and they were out for over 2 hours each.

You have made 28 threads and all have received replies, except for four.

This site is manned by volunteers, who don`t get paid for helping. They do it in their spare time and out of the goodness of their hearts.

I suggest you try being a little more patient.

Regards Howard :)

Like I said, this site is voluntary.

For instant results, you might have to consider paying a computer tech. ;)

Regards Howard :)

leadpill924 said:
Well yes but I would appreciate even a reply that is obvious.

You also might want to consider the fact that most people only reply to threads that they have a strong knowledge base on.

I usually dont reply to threads that I can't give any help on, unless its a "welcoming thread" or something of the nature.

I think your complaints are unreasonable. Howard already made all my main points, but to add another, complaining does more harm than good. I'll try to help if I know the answer, but I'm less likely to go out in search of an answer for someone who complains about the service.

Like if you whine in a Little Chef they spit in your eggs, though of course we're not that bad :D

We all good! Unless you decide to insult us...then you have hell to pay. :) I learned that the hard way.(howard)

This site is manned by volunteers, who don`t get paid for helping. They do it in their spare time and out of the goodness of their hearts.

I suggest you try being a little more patient.

Well said Howard. I totally agree.

And if your going complain about the service, then what is the need in posting a thread.

Regards Jase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back