Can some helpful person tell me what the memory dumps are pointing at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopz

I'm about to throw my MSI Neo 2 Platinum in the bin as I can't for the life of me work out whay it keeps BSODing during games (memtest has never found a problem).
Just wondering if someone could lend me some clue via its mem dumps?

Any help really welcome:)

All your minidumps crash with memory corruption. they have bugchecks of 50/7F/0A.

This is probably a ram problem, but may be casued by a faulty, or underpowered psu, or faulty mobo etc.

Go HERE and follow the instructions. Please be aware, that some faulty ram can pass Memtest.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause (many dozen KB articles exist for this error referencing specific hardware failures) and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Typically due to a bad driver, or faulty or incompatible hardware or software. Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high. (A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own.)

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back