Can someone analyze me mini dumps, PLZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
been experiencing the driver irq not less or equal BSOD for some time, occurs most often when loading a game such as world of warcraft, i have ran memtest for 5+ hrs with no errors and tried various fixes listed here. Attached are some of my mini dumps

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash at nv4_mini.sys. This is your video card driver. They have a bugcheck of D1.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

Try uninstalling, and reinstalling your video drivers. Maybe try a different version.

It might be that you have a problem with the video card itself. I.E possibly bad video ram.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

the video card i'm using are brand new in fact, so i doubt there is anything wrong with them, but it is possible. i'm actually running SLI, this is my first SLI system. Do you think maybe tweaking some settings could resolve it? I'm running the latest nvidia drivers fromt their website, i could try some older ones or a BETA version. What do you suggest?

You could try just running your system with one video card, and see if the crashes continue. If the system then becomes stable, try the other card.

By all means try a different driver.

I`m not familiar with SLI systems, so can`t give you too much advice.

Is your psu capable of powering your system in SLI mode?

I can only tell you what I see in your minidumps.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back