Can someone please give me a link to update my video drivers(info inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadpill924

Hi, my video drivers are out of date and could someone please give me a link to update it. Here is my info

Windows Version: Windows XP
Description: RADEON 9200 SERIES
Version: 6.14.10.6614
ATI CATALYST

if you need any other info then that then just ask me because I am not sure what info you need. Thank you.

You should find everything you need at
http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeon-prer300-xp.html

Radeon (PC/Mac)
All-in-Wonder®/TV Wonder™
Mobility (Laptop/Notebook)
FireGL™
FireMV™
Motherboard
Catalyst™ 6.11 Display Driver for Windows XP Professional/Home Edition
Download Link File Size Version Date Posted Package Includes
Catalyst Software Suite 46.6MB 6.11 Nov. 15, 2006 Display Driver
Catalyst Control Center
WDM Drivers
Optional Downloads:
* ATI Multimedia Center
Additional Links:
* Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback
* Windows Vista Information
* RSS Feed - Catalyst News Catalyst News
* Previous Drivers and Software

When I try to install the update

When I try to install the update, at one point the cursor disappears and it just pauses itself in the middle of 'Setup.' Then I have to restart my computer for it to be back to normal. Got any idea?

One you have your drivers downloaded, and you know where they are so you can click on them later, go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager, and disable your current drivers, then click on the new drivers. If you get the same response, go back to device manager and re-enable the ones you have so you have something until you figger it out.
It may be that those drivers are not correct for your Video, so you need to track down that issue.

back from 3 day trip

raybay said:
One you have your drivers downloaded, and you know where they are so you can click on them later, go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager, and disable your current drivers, then click on the new drivers. If you get the same response, go back to device manager and re-enable the ones you have so you have something until you figger it out.
It may be that those drivers are not correct for your Video, so you need to track down that issue.

Well it installed fine, but when I try to play Counter Strike:Source again it says its out of date and the same version as before.

the RADEON 9200 was never a very good video card, why not go out and get a better card, u can get a better one pretty cheap now. and no I am not going to give links to better cards.

ckrieger said:
Can you at least still play Counter Strike? Or does it just not let you play at all?
I can still play just that there is a warning message that said problems can occur if I proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back