Can someone please help me Analyze these minidumps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more than glad to look at your Minidumps but I can't access a .rar file. Is there anyway you can Zip your minidumps and post them here?

Minidumps point to:

NVSTOR.SYS- Nvidia driver
NVMFDX32.SYS- Nvidia sound driver
NVLDDMKM.SYS- Nvidia driver
SiWinAcc.sys- SATAlink Driver Accellerator

Are you running Vista? Can we have your system specs?

yes im runing windows Vista Ultimate

Vista Ultimate
Main HD is WD74 wraptor
300gig WD Sata
300gig WD Sata
300gig WD Sata
500gig WD Sata
500gig WD sata
8800GTX EVGA
Asus N2m32-sli Deluxe
ADM 5200xp
OCZ 2gig XTC gamer
OCZ 800W psu
Thanks!!!

I thought so... you are among the many Vista users having problems with Nvidia drivers. You will have to find both Nvidia motherboard and video drivers more compatible with Vista. Good luck with this task

Tmagic650 said:
I thought so... you are among the many Vista users having problems with Nvidia drivers. You will have to find both Nvidia motherboard and video drivers more compatible with Vista. Good luck with this task

QFT. Many, many people are having serious issues with the latest driver releases from Nvidia for the 8800 cards.

well i had my doubts , nvidia sucks *** , and nothin we can do about it , even if u have a ati video card , ur still stuck with nvidia boards , u can look at it in any way , ur ****ed if u have nvidia and vista....

Tmagic650 said:
QFT? Quoted For Truth... Route44?

Yes, quoted for truth. You are right on with your analysis. Again, I have been reading in many places people having a multitude of issues with NVidia's 8800 drivers and Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back