Cannot Create Renderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trying to play the game Panda Craze from Yahoo. I downloaded and purchased this nearly a year ago and had no problem with it until I purchased, downloaded and installed Norton Antivirus 6.0 a few days ago. Now I cannot play my game. Upon doing all sorts of things I finally deleted the whole game and reinstalled it. Now the error message comes up "cannot create renderer, please reinstall game" I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, rebooted, etc.... I CAN download this same game from Tik (maker), real player, etc... and have not one problem playing it from their websites but they want me to purchase it from them. I have already purchased it from Yahoo and don't want to pay another 20 bucks for the same game.

Can anyone help me understand what happened here? I lost a lot of games when I had to uninstall it but oh well.... I just don't want to re-purchase the same game from someone else.

Why does it work with other sites and not yahoo. They are disclaiming anything associated with this game.

Thanks, if you have suggestions, could you email me at rgodfrey3@comcast.net? Thanks

Since the problems started after installing Norton AV, the next step should be uninstalling it, and seeing if the problems continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back