Cannot download Nivida 7600 for XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto_007

Hi, just now I formated my new laptop using window Vista Home Edition (which I found it kind of very hard to use) to window XP and having trouble finding the driver for my VGA Nividia 7600 Go 256 MB (the driver which came with the CD saying it only supported window VISTA)

My question is, is there a driver version for window XP? and where can I download it from? I tried the officially site and driverguide but to no avail, please don't tell me there is none.

Hi, thank 4 replying but I am afraid that was the driver which I have downloaded for my 7600 card... but when install it said cannot find device for this driver... I am lost.

It's was fine after I've installed the new driver for my Nvidia 7600, but this evening I turn on my laptop it's started to displayed the screen of dead and keep reseting my laptop, and it cannot get into window at all, I have to force myself to reformating it... The question now what is the next step or next drivers should I use this time? since 97.92 WHQL version is notworking correctly with my VGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back