Cannt find bios for 9800pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreet

hi guys, its really been a very small affair with my card i.e. Radeon 9800pro from Sapphire, Atlantis i am using this card since last 14 days ...but now i am getting some screen corruptions here's the link: -

http://www.squeakfix.co.uk/examples/corruption.JPG

yes, i am having EXACT problems..ASCI codes on bootup & on bios too....browsing net from past 3 days...i came to know that this problem is related to Memory on the card.....but some peoples solved it through flashing bios....yesterday i flashed my bios but of no use.....earlier i was using GeForce2 Mx400 ..it never gave me any problem, i am from india i got this card with the help of my relatives and also i cannt afford any high-end card if my radeon card is faulty.....all i can do is buy Geforce4 mx440 next :( please help guys.....i really cannt able to figure out what to do

here are some info about my card:

Make: Sapphire, Atlantis
S/n: 630410001689
P/n: 102A0753300 000001
Memory: Samsung 404
K4D26328E - GC2A ( 2.86ns i think)

My system:

AMD Athlon 2600+ barton
MSi KT4V mobo
Kingston 512mb PC2700
Radeon9800pro

Thanks,

Supreet
(Indian Gammer)

Did you flash the BIOS of your computer or the BIOS of your video card? What drivers are you using? Does disabling the video acceleration in Windows help? Are you overclocking?

Looks like a sign of the graphics card overheating to me.

I get similar artifacts with my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo D Laptop (Mobility Radeon 9000) after running for a couple of hours, and am almost positive it is caused by the graphics card overheating.

i flashed my video bios......not mobo bios...but i dont think its drivers issue ...coz i can see some ASCI characters at bootup and also at bios..when i press del key....i tried disable video acceleration no use....installed ....cat 3.10, 4.2, 4.4 no use....i remember i played max payne2 game for around 50 mins or so i shut down my computer went outside for few hours returned back home turned on the computer...and booom!!!! ...corrupted screens, horizontal lines, asci characters all over !!

It's definently overheating or video memory then. You should RMA the thing. But don't tell them you flashed the video BIOS!

hey Nodsu..u know any bios website...from where i can download latest bios ???? i do wanna give it another try ....might work ..who knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back