Can't access certain sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have been having a problem accessing certain sites from my computer (I am using the latest version of Firefox and running XP, service Pack 2). I have tried adjusting the MTU with no success. I know these sites are being updated as I've searched them in google and seen glipmses of the updates. So the sites haven't closed, it's defintiely something wrong t my end. Anybody help?

This is my HJT log:

Please help!

You`re running an outdated version of HijackThis.

Go and read this thread HERE and post a fresh HJT log as an attachment into this thread,

Regards Howard :)

I can`t see anything nasty in your HJT log. However, you didn`t rename HijackThis_v2.exe as per the instructions, so it`s possible something is hiding from HJT.

Can you give me an example of a website you`re having problems accessing? Also, when did the problem start?

Regards Howard :)

find a list of problem sites -- this one is registered, has an IP of 66.197.47.65
but does not answer to a ping, telnet, ftp, and neither to http.

site is down!

Tracert

ran a tracert on the ip host is unreachable after 14th hop.
15th hop destination is unreachable.

Site is definitely down and out.

When was the last time you could access this site?

Last time I accessed the site was about a week and a hlaf ago. There's another site that I can't access from my home computer but I can access from work. That seems starnge. Will I need to conact my ISP about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back