Can't BOOT in Safemode...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelsmit3093

I can't boot my comp. in SafeMode! Everytime I try to it gets to the point where it shows all the files loading, and then my computer reststarts, EVERYTIME! This has been happening for a long time now, and now there is something I really need to run in Safemode. So if anyone could help or give me any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I can get into windows just fine, its just safemode that i cant get into. And this has been happening for a very long time, so I dont know what changes were made. I"ve also attatched a hijack this log, because there is an entry in there that im not sure about(#20). Not sure if might have anything to do with my problem, but it could maybe. And I generated a startuplist log with hijackthis, just for extra info. Here is my system info:

After about literally a year of asking & searching on many different forums, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A FIX! And it's SUPER EASY, it took me 1 click, and bam its fixed! Thanks to the person who made it simple by posting a downloadable file that will automatically fix safeboot! Hope this can be of some help to someone! HERE'S THE LINK: (just scroll down to the bottom of the page and download the file):
http://didierstevens.wordpress.com/2007/02/19/restoring-safe-mode-with-a-reg-file/

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Safe Mode" /safeboot:minimal /sos /bootlog
try 2 add above to Boot.ini-notpad and safe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back