Cant find wireless network. possible wireless switch problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazmon

i can't find any wireless network using my laptop.
i try to switch on the wireless using the hardware switch on the lapto(fn+f2) but the wireless led wont come on.

need help. flying off in a few days need the wireless to work. =(
thanks.

Some laptops need drives to activate the appropriate "FN" designated commands. Did you reinstall the PC recently?
Are you near a network you can connect to? Go to library, most of them have free Wi-Fi.
Also you can try to activate the card manualy. Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > and right click of your Card and "enable"
There is a low chance of this happening, but led might have burned out. Let us now how it went...

pioneerx01 said:
Some laptops need drives to activate the appropriate "FN" designated commands. Did you reinstall the PC recently?
Are you near a network you can connect to? Go to library, most of them have free Wi-Fi.
Also you can try to activate the card manualy. Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > and right click of your Card and "enable"
There is a low chance of this happening, but led might have burned out. Let us now how it went...

okay after many tries of reinstalling and reverting back my drivers. i managed to get the radio on. and now its working again.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back