can't get my video out working ati 9600 pro all in wonder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people,
does somebody know what i have to do to get the screen that I m seeing on my computer screen, on my tv.
My Ati 9600 has composite video out and audio out, i want to use those for it.
I plugged everything in and nothing happened and i searched al the settings and I see the possibility to get another display but when i select it nothing happens.
plz help.
thanks in advance

yes, i have the right video input. to check why it went wrong i took another tv, plugged the cables in and it did work. so it is not my graphic card, not the tv. but it is the transmitter.

(the transmitter is a video transmitter that sends video trough the air(2.4ghz) reach 80 meter so that is ok and it does work with my satelite(so i can watch the sattelite from the sattelite receiver upstairs) but it doesnt work when i try to transmit video from my pc to the tv. Could it be something else. i can't figure this out, why does it work with sattelite and not pc and why does the pc output work with a direct cable to a tv. could it be my pc? could it be that it recognizes the tv trough the direct cable and that it doesn't trough the wireless transmitter?
I hope someone knows the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back