Can't get xml or rss feeds to open anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopefisher

hi there. all my porgrams for reading xml/rss feeds stoppped working one day. i dont know exactly when, it just happened about 2 weeks ago, i guess when i went to read one of course. i use sharpreader, and when i opened it, it says "application has generated an exception that could not be handled." "process id=0xaa0 (2720). Thread id=0xab4 (2740)." "click ok to terminate or cancel to debug" when i go to debug it says "registered jit debugger not available" and it involves cordbg.exe. "click retry to have process wait while attaching a debugger manually or cancel to abort jit request"

i have tried uninstall/reinstall, i have tried sage rss viewer for firefox but that never worked to begin with. also i tried downloading several other rss viewers and got the exact same error message. what is wrong and how do i fix?

dopefisher said:
hi there. all my porgrams for reading xml/rss feeds stoppped working one day. i dont know exactly when, it just happened about 2 weeks ago, i guess when i went to read one of course. i use sharpreader, and when i opened it, it says "application has generated an exception that could not be handled." "process id=0xaa0 (2720). Thread id=0xab4 (2740)." "click ok to terminate or cancel to debug" when i go to debug it says "registered jit debugger not available" and it involves cordbg.exe. "click retry to have process wait while attaching a debugger manually or cancel to abort jit request"

i have tried uninstall/reinstall, i have tried sage rss viewer for firefox but that never worked to begin with. also i tried downloading several other rss viewers and got the exact same error message. what is wrong and how do i fix?

I have the same problem anyone can answer plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back