Can't remove Win32.Small.BKF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys recently ever since i have net my anti spyware[spybot] is detecting this win32.small.bkf files.Apparently there are about 2100 entries of these files in my comp.Wen i try and fix them using Spybot the process usually takes a couple of hours after which spybot hangs but it does mange to delete abt 300 entries.Any ideas what i can do.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have removed you avatar. This is because it may have caused offence to some. Please feel free to choose a different avatar.

Now to your problem.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of gotham007 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

How to remove Bogus Critical error

HI i have this irritating message i get whenever i start my computer.It says critical system error and wen u click on the baloon it takes me to the login page of virus burst.I have spybot installed and regularly clean my comp of spyware. But the damn thing wont go away.Im a beginner in computers so please dont suggest log files or something like that cause i dont understand those terms.Any help will be appreciated. Cheers

Try this.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

Messenger

Close the services window.

The above is nothing to do with MSN messenger etc.

See if your popup disappears.

BTW: You still haven`t replied to your other thread.

Regards Howard :)

Howard, i checked out what u adviced me to do but it's already disabled.The status of messanger is showing stopped.Any other suggestions.Im gettin sick of this error signal

Ok, obviously it`s not the Windows messenger service that`s causing your problem.

I have merged this thread into your other thread.

Please follow the instructions in the link I gave you exactly. You obviously have some kind of infection.

This thread is for the use of gotham007 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Pop up problems

Ive had serious pop up problems for quite some time now.I use Mozilla Firefox so that gives me no problems but once i log in to my internet acc then Internet Explorer throws up pop up's like there is no tomorrow.I used a pop up catcher but thats no good.Any advice?

If the pop-up message they give is about buying security products it's not pop-ups - they are spy/mal ware or virus probs.

what websites is it that you're experiencing this or is it just random?

Maybe its time you take a closer look at your PC and like detrunks said, it could be something going on that you won't like.

Have a read of this: preliminary removal instructions

Then post your log as a .txt or .log file on your next post.

Threads merged.

Please follow the instructions this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back