cant uninstall Bet On Soldier,, help plz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdarren

hi there ppl's i am a newbie here and signd up for one reason I NEED HELP lol.
i have got 2 harddrives C: is for running all my computers stuff like windows and all that D: is for all my games.
i recently had D: die on me it just keept on clicking when i turnd on my PC and refused to work anymore so i got a new one, now i had to re-install all my games i have been haveing trouble doing this becouse all the games are still in the registry on C:drive, i have got most working again but i cant get BET ON SOLDIER to install i cant even load up the setup file for it when i try to run it, it just makes the screen flicker and then dus nothing else.
so i am here to ask if anyone knows a way to remove it from the registry i mean complety remove it so i can get this game working again.
please help i was only half way trough the game

If you want to force an install go to control panel>add or remove programs>add new programs click the button that says CD or floppy. This will cause windows to search the CD/DVD for the setup.exe file and launch it.

pcnthuziast said:
If you want to force an install go to control panel>add or remove programs>add new programs click the button that says CD or floppy. This will cause windows to search the CD/DVD for the setup.exe file and launch it.

as i stated in my post i cant do this becouse i need to remove it from the registry on C: drive,, i have tryd to run the setup by doing what you said but it wont run it just makes the screen blink then nuthing else.
i need to know how to competely remove it from the registry thanks

Try CCleaner.

Click on the Issues button on the navigation pane and then analyze. When you clean it out don't forget to back up the registry when it asks you to..

If that doesn't fix it, then go to the Tools sections and go from there. Should be self explanatory.

N3051M said:
Try CCleaner.

Click on the Issues button on the navigation pane and then analyze. When you clean it out don't forget to back up the registry when it asks you to..

If that doesn't fix it, then go to the Tools sections and go from there. Should be self explanatory.

click on issues butten,,, where is that butten found?
it isnt in the add/remove programs bit of windows so i can uninstall it from there i need to know wat part of the regisrty it is in to remove it from there i have tryd looking for in in registry edit but cant find it i am guessing that it is one of folders with heaps of numbers for the folder name

thanks guys for trying to help me but i found a site from goggle showing me how to remove it from the registry so now everything is fine game working no more hasles
thanks again

Thanks for letting us know that you've got it fixed :)

For future reference, CCleaner is a small utility that can be found here: http://www.ccleaner.com/update/?v=1.30.310&l=1033

and the issues button i was talking about is on this screenshot: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/N3051M/ccleaner_issues.jpg
and the tools section (which is pretty handy) here: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/N3051M/ccleaner_tools.jpg

Even if you fixed your problem, keep this program in mind, its very useful and can get you out of some sticky situations..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back