Can't uninstall folder lock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_p_a_k

help! ever since i started using folder lock 5.7.3 on my vista home premium laptop, i've been getting blue screen crashes on every bootup! (see related thread)

so now as per the forum's advice, i'm trying to uninstall it, but whenever i run the program, enter my password, go to options and click uninstall program, the program closes, creates a shortcut to itself on my desktop, and it seems like nothing happens, except that my locker folder is now accessible. and yes, the app still runs perfectly. what's up?? i want to get rid of it!:confused:

Use the add-remove programs in Control Panel?

Or, just figure out which devices/drivers that thing installed and unistall/delete them manually.

it doesn't work that way. you have to uninstall it from within the program itself, or the protected files will get erased

I've been using Folder Lock for a year and it hasn't given me such a problem,Its been functioning successfully for me,its installation and uninstalling process are very facile you can visit their website and mention your queries on their forum or contact their customer support they'll guide you to solve your issue.

Search the Folder Lock website and you'll find the Forum at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back