Case Modding Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

si007

Does anyone know any good case modding sites. I have an empty 5 inch drive bay and I fancy putting something in there that has flashing lights or an LCD screen or something (I've no idea what I'm talking about!! Can you guess?) Anyway, I checked out toms hardware (ooer!) which was pretty cool but I can't seem to find any others apart from non-English ones which make my non-understanding of the subject doubled :confused:

Cheers.

Si
:cool:

Sounds to me like you might be wanting to put in a temperature monitor. Or maybe you would like a multimedia I/O panel. Or maybe you have another idea.

Did you find these:

Twisted Mods

Cool Case Mods

There are also a couple of ads I see once in a while on this very board that you might check out for some ideas and supplies.

LoL. Alright alright veh you've made your point clear. I'm sure this will be our only instance with this problem and yourself si. ;)

Of course, I'm speaking about all the people who don't search for something, not just this one and this person, Fatteh ;)
Oh yes and pay better attention to the IRC channel...

Let me get this straight. It's OK for you to ask this question and not have to put up with inane and unhelpful responses, but it's not alright for me? Yeah, that sounds fair.......................I don't think!! Just kidding mate :D Thanks for the kick up the backside. You're quite right I should have searched first and normally do, but, alas, in this case my brain was in the other room. Thanks for the heads up about you original post. There are quite a few in there for me to check out.

Cheers.

Si
:cool:

Originally posted by si007
Let me get this straight. It's OK for you to ask this question and not have to put up with inane and unhelpful responses, but it's not alright for me?

And how might you think that uncleel keeps his post count up so high? HAHA Just kidding of course uncleel, i've got love for ya. :grinthumb

I've been reading many case modding sites lately - my current five-year-old midtower is too small. So, I decided I want to make my own case, possibly using fiberglass. However, all the sites I've found about modding are just about adding lights and windows to standard cases. Do you know any sites that would have something else? I know some mini-ITX sites where people have built mobos inside radio-controlled cars etc., but I'm using standard ATX motherboard and I want room for future expansions.

There are 2 really good sites for modders wanting to go past just a few cosmetic changes.

PheatonForums is my personal favorite and Bit-Tech is a very close second. Check out the worklogs in either and you'll see what I mean.

Tell 'em I sentcha.

db_CM1FD0121.jpg

Grump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back