CATALYST v3.3 driver cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Hansson

Staff member
ATI has cancelled the v3.3 Catalyst driver, it's not as bad as it sounds though, they are simply skipping ahead to ver 3.4.

CATALYST 3.3 has been cancelled and will not be posted. We will jump over to CATALYST 3.4 this time and the time frame we are looking at right now is May 12th-15th (now do NOT hold me to that) Its not a promise just that is what the schedules are looking like at the current time. These drivers are currently in the hands of our beta testers and going through the final run through. If all goes well you guys will get them in the time frame I mentioned above and you will be very happy with them. They will have performance boosts across the boards, some bug fixes, some new features, and of course the best image quality in the business!

Thanks Rage3D! There is also a chat with Terry Makedon at ATI answering users questions regarding the CATALYST drivers...

I must have posted this at about the same time, and then deleted it when acidosmosis was so kind to let me know it was already posted. But I didn't think it was old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back