CD+G software recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo71

A friend of mine does karoke parties as a side job. He is wanting to tranfer all his songs from CD+G discs to his laptop so he wont have to tote around the discs and player. Can anyone recommend any software other than MS media player?

I see all kinds of CDG and CD+G software online. But I think those are for burning discs. He just needs something that will copy to a hardrive for playback. Being able to play the songs back from a laptop would be nice.

Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

THanks.....

I think the drive in his laptop will read CD+G discs, or he can hook up his existing player to the laptop somehow. I don't think that is the problem. He needs something to store the songs in to make like a library/database for playback purposes. Something that will playback in CD+G format. He is familiar with iTunes and Sonic Stage. But I have not seen anywhere that these programs are compatible with CD+G. I know Windows Media Player can do this, but he would prefer not to use that, which neither would I.
Can MP3TOOLZ do this? And the discs are CD+G, would this tool convert the tracks to MP3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back