Change-over to new ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

On the change-over to the new ISP, can I assume that I shall lose all, or most of my unwanted e-mails, due to the fresh address?, two viruses, the dropper & the Netsky are safely [?] tucked up in the AVG7 vault, & the present AVG seems to be dealing with incoming viruses even more efficiently than the 6.0 version.
A simple question, one that the answer should be obvious to me, but, as usual, the old guy needs assurance.

Thanks, Maurice.

No reply to the above, as yet, strange that,but can anyone now tell me what form the Wanadoo email address takes?, I'm guessing that it doesnt contain the word "wanadoo", at least I've never seen it, am I right?

Maurice

YOu are changing ISP you will losse everything for the ISP email spam and everything More then likely it is a POP3 but if you are running Outlook or thunderbird mail all your contacts will stay..

hope this helps you..

tbrunt3 said:
YOu are changing ISP you will losse everything for the ISP email spam and everything More then likely it is a POP3 but if you are running Outlook or thunderbird mail all your contacts will stay..

hope this helps you..

Yes, it does help, tbrunt3, it's put my mind at ease, at the moment, I'm getting 15-20 silly, sometimes sex based e-mails, + infected ones which AVG promptly puts in it's vault, so I'll be well rid of all that.
I have Outlook Express.

Thanks, Maurice

Glad I could help.. I have not got a infection or anything from email thanks to kapersky and thunderbird..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back