Check this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still haven`t renamed HijackThis.exe as per the instructions.

Taken from your HJT log.

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

It should say:

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Crusty.exe

Regards Howard :)

i am lost what to do, i went to progam files changed hijack this to crusty.exe and then sent it to desktop, is that it?!

Yes, now double click the Crusty.exe shortcut and run a HJT scan. Then, post the resulting HJT log. If it still says C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe in your HJT log, then you have done something wrong.

I dion`t know what you`re doing wrong, but you`re obviously missing something out.

Delete your current version of HJT.

Now go and read these instructions and make sure you follow them exactly.

Providing you do that correctly, you should end up with a HJT log that says HJT is located in C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Crusty.exe

If you do, then post the HJT log.

haha lol, I dont know man it seemed to be working very slow this morning, back to ok now. However when I oned it this morning, it was doing a scan of f disk for some reason.

Btw wheres colne is that close to preston?

just my laptop when i oned it, as in before the user screen came up. Off topic but how do i set my printing options to low print so it saves ink (i.e. budoesnt print in best quality but good enough)

I`m sorry, but I don`t understand what you mean by:

just my laptop when i oned it

I have no idea how to help with your printer.

Perhaps a new thread in our Other Hardware forum would help. I suggest you say exactly what printer you have etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back