Chronicles Of Riddick EFBB Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo_zac

I got Riddick and installed it last night, when I try and launch the program mky screen goes black and my monitor says that its operating outside what the monitor supports. From what I can tell Riddick is operating at a Refresh rate that my monitor doesnt support I think. I was looking through my NVIDIA Control Panel and from what I can tell I cant control what refresh rate a certain program uses only windows desktop, and I cant find anywhere to change the refresh rate that riddick uses.

So basically I need to change the refresh rate the riddick uses, but i cant do it throught the program. any help will be greatly appreciated!

Try opening one of the .ini files and editing them. I don't know for sure since I uninstalled it long back.

Not sure. Aren't you getting the OpenGL error message though? Or do u have a patched version of the game?

I dont get any error, my monitor goes blank then it comes up with operating outside acceptable frequency or summi and i have to restart my system.

That's wierd. The game should have a profile in the NVIDIA Control Panel. Change the options in the Control Panel to use the old style. Then open up Display Properties and go to Settings->Advanced and there click the NVIDIA tab. There u can select the profile for the game and specify the resolution to run it at etc.

hey zacery i just installed riddick and it runs fine haha........ati........... jk man cya 2morro

Hi!

I just installed Riddick. First i got the error opengl 1.3. Fixed that and then when i started to run the program it just stopped....

Anyone know why, or anyone can help me solve this problem?

Thanks

Graphic card: nvidia gforce 7900 GS
CPU: Intel Core Duo E660
RAM: 1 GB geil 667
Motherboard: ECS 966T-A

Thanks

Ok how exactly did u fix the OpenGL problem? Did u patch the game or use another fix? Also, just as advice fill out ur profile with ur PC's specs so it's easier to help u in the future. In addition, tell me if u updated ur video drivers.

I have updated my video drivers and i patched the game. I don't get the openGL error but the game won't continue to load beyond the lisence info...

Thanks

There is another fix available that worked great for me. It's available here and you only need to overwrite the files from the archive onto the files in the game folder. But before that, try the no-cd crack from here and see if it works with ur patched version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back