CiD Pop-Ups - My Hijack This Log File

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have removed the sponser from Messenger Live Plus! 3 but the CiD pop-ups still persist.

Please help :grinthumb

Attachments

• Hijack This Log File.txt
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3815678732-3761876810-546276581-1006\..\Run: [Spyware Cleaner] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Cleaner\SpywareCleaner.Exe" /boot (User 'Neil')

Not nice, can give lots of false information.

You should go through all the steps mentioned HERE and repost the three requested logs.

I think you have quite a few things that need cleaned up.

Also you can get a free firewall HERE

I see that your using Norton as well? Is that through personal choice or necessity?

EDIT\ Welcome to TechSpot

CiD pop ups

Hello this is my first post. I have had problems with CiD pop ups for a few weeks. I tried everything and in my case it was solved very easy. I went to add/remove programs and sure enough there was a program installed called "CiD Help". After uninstalling this I have not had a problem in about 3 days now.

your pc is the sickest i have seen for a long long time. no firewall no anti-virus.
i think you should stop downloading from limewire and the torrent sites untill you learn a little more about p2p in addition stop downloading free games, they really aren't free. poker, bingo and stuff like that
get rid of norton and in the meantime get the free avg and the free firewall from zonealarm or comodo.

if you continue without reasonable good protection and large downloads from p2p, you are going to spend most of your time visiting here or other similar sites. and very little time enjoying computing.
this is only advice!
get well soon:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back