Cif Single Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNICKSNL

I have just did a fresh installation of Windows XP on my pc, now I notice in Device Manager>Other Devices I have a yellow question mark next to something called "CIF Single Chip" what is this, is it needed and how do I correct it?

Thanks!

I have also done a fresh install of XP and cannot get my webcam to work even though I have the installation CD.

How can I get the driver entitled "CIF Single Chip"

Michael

KNICKSNL said:
I have just did a fresh installation of Windows XP on my pc, now I notice in Device Manager>Other Devices I have a yellow question mark next to something called "CIF Single Chip" what is this, is it needed and how do I correct it?

Thanks!

Hello and Welcome to Techspot!

Can you tell us the webcam manufacturer and model please?

Regards! :) :wave:

I don't have the original packaging and the camera itself has nothing on it. The CD has shows "SmartCamera Ver 2.1"

Michael Q

help me pls

KNICKSNL said:
Thank you, it was indeed the Web Cam Drivers, problem solved!

Thanks

hey man, i really need your help, i'm having the same, difference is that, you have your installer and i don't have because it was broken. if you please send me the driver, it would be greatly appreciated.

here's my addy:email removed

thanx man in advance.

Hello,

Could you help me, please?
I also need the driver named "CIF Single Chip".
Where can I find it?
My Webcam is: Go Tec - Mini Web Cam 300
email removed

Thanks 4 ur help.
Betha

Hello

I got a webcam , which was ma brothers but he forget to give the driver cd and it mentions as CIF SINGLE CHIP "fujing" ... please help i cant use the webcam without driver

please mail me the link where can i download the driver plzz plzzzz...
email removed

Hello Jahuba,

Sorry but I still don't have the web cam operating.

Regards Michael Q.

jahubar said:
I got a webcam , which was ma brothers but he forget to give the driver cd and it mentions as CIF SINGLE CHIP "fujing" ... please help i cant use the webcam without driver

please mail me the link where can i download the driver plzz plzzzz...
email removed

need help now!

i dont have the driver of my camera, i hope what windows find it, but that wont happend.
the message is cif single chip driver
if anyone have it, i would be so happy to send me or something

mi e-mail it`semail removed

do i mencion what i don speak enlgish?
thnks!

Hello everybody!

Hi!
I'm Tuyen, Vietnamese. I am just seeking CIF single chip Driver for my webcam by Google. And i see the link to Techspot website. Click the link, i found that many others also have the same concern with me... And ah please help me with my webcam, i need a driver for it. That is PC camera, PS P501 ... it required CIF single chip driver for installation.

Thank you very much.

email removed

I would also like to have the driver for CIF SINGLE CHIP to make my webcam work since i lost the CD and can't find this driver I would appreciate such kidnly help

Bes Regards

David

sent to my e-mail
email removed

virtuosity14 said:
hey man, i really need your help, i'm having the same, difference is that, you have your installer and i don't have because it was broken. if you please send me the driver, it would be greatly appreciated.

here's my addy: email removed

thanx man in advance.
I would also like to have the driver for CIF SINGLE CHIP to make my webcam work since i lost the CD and can't find this driver in the net I would appreciate such kindly help from anyone here please

Bes Regards

David

sent to my e-mail

email removed

Hy Everybody!
I also have the same problem...
I get my wc from an internet provider company as a gift and there isn't any sign of the manufacturer on it..
just three leds on the sides of the cmos.
plz help me too!
My emil is: email removed

Her guys... VERMAN has solved our problem ;)

Go to this topic https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic54512.htmlu'll find a link posted by some great man call "VERMAN".. download the file then run the "find new hardware" after attaching ur cam to the computer and then point to the folder where u have the file in.. let the pc seach in this folder and install ur web cam driver ;)

ENJOY!

thanks

hi there, and thank u 4 lettin me in ur website.
all i needed was a CIF Sngle Chip driver b4 findin out ur web.
but indeed i still need it 4 my webcam
plz help me cuz i need to download it to my computer so dat i can use my webcam.thank you and am seriously lookin 4ward 2 your help.
babychic2real

tuyenvn said:
Hi!
I'm Tuyen, Vietnamese. I am just seeking CIF single chip Driver for my webcam by Google. And i see the link to Techspot website. Click the link, i found that many others also have the same concern with me... And ah please help me with my webcam, i need a driver for it. That is PC camera, PS P501 ... it required CIF single chip driver for installation.

Thank you very much.

email removed
I have the same problem, can u send "CIF single chip" to my mail : email removed,pleaseeee??

wolfram said:
Hello and Welcome to Techspot!

Can you tell us the webcam manufacturer and model please?

Regards! :) :wave:
I actually lost my gigaware 25-297 cd software and now i have another laptop and i need to find a way to get that software

scandalluv77 said:
I actually lost my gigaware 25-297 cd software and now i have another laptop and i need to find a way to get that software
I would like to know if anyone have the software for gigaware 25-297 if anyone do have this software please put a link up so i can go there thanks ahead of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back