Colour Settup TFT Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDoMM

Colour Setup TFT Monitor

Hi, just wondering what the best program is for setting up my TFT monitors colours correctly, Ive got a Hercules ProphetView 920 17" DVi monitor if it makes any difference, ive tried one before which stays in your system background, but it hogged resources, so preferably is there something about which i can use which i dont have to install, or i install once then delete?

Cheers Guys :bounce:

Ok, maybe i should have rephrased the post, i need a program for adjusting the brightness/coontrast/gamma of my monitor, that program ive used before which hogged resources was called "3Deep" and it sucked

oooo yeh 3deep is bad. ISn't that the internet colour software. it sucks. what vga card hav u got? Didn't it come with software that you can use?

its not a MAJOR problem, its just that when i get the colours right on my desktop, websites look dark or bright, when i get the colour in 1 game right, another game looks dark, and i just cant find a comfortable medium:confused:

LaCie's Blue Eye Vision Calibrator OMG!

Im not made of money, although it does look rather cool, i would rather spend £300 of my hard earnt money on an Athlon 64 :D

As its a DVi monitor its supposed to adjust everything automatically and so there isnt a Colour Temp option, all i get it brightness/contrast on the monitor settings, i primarily use the driver colour adjustments, but again, if i make the colour look pretty on TechSpot, My desktop looks really dark, if i get the colour on my desktop right, TechSpot looks really bright, its just finding the comfortable medium

When you say that the darkness varies in your games you dont mention the colours :confused: Well I think you need to change the gamma. If you mean that the darkness is varied then you should change the gamma(brightness) settings on each individual game, to your liking. Hope it helps :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back