Comp wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.
so about 2 months ago i had my friends uncle build a computer for me for 1100 dollars.

and during the last two months it has been in and out of my house because of computer failures... AT first when my comp shut off by itself my friend said it was because of computer cooling... and then i sent it over 2 his uncle again and it got even worse... and so for the past 2 weeks i had to jiggle and wiggle the power supply cords that attach to mobo so it works... but now even if i wiggle n jiggle it doesnt gimme ANY POWER... the only way to even get a blink on the led fan is to turn off and on the power switch on the back of the power supply... and if i try to turn on without doing it i dont even get a blink... and i have no idea wut my parts r but the name... power supply = coolmax, mobo = asus, vcard = nvidia 512 7600 gs i think, 2 gig of ram, and a HD= idk, dual core amd (idk which part this relates too)

this is as specific i can get... so wut can i do? this is an outrage... this is why ppl say dont do business with family and friends...

my friend said the only 3 things that affect a computer start is mobo,HD,ps...

and i tried changing power supply... didnt do anything, tried to use another HD did nothing... HELP!!! do i need to change mobo?

I'm sorry to say this, but you paid $1100 for a piece of junk... Your friend's uncle should take care of this once and for all, or give your money back. I build computers for people, and I stand by my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back