Complete slowdown of my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently my computer has became really slow. I thought it was because I almost completely filled out my hard drive, but even after I formatted it, the computer is really slow. The welcome screen of windows takes 5 seconds to display in which you can see different shades of blue. If I move the mouse around rapidly the mouse freezes like its loading or something. Needless to say opening IE or even My Computer takes a length of time. It has never been this slow. I'm pretty sure its a hardware problem but I don't know which part of the computer isn't working correctly.

Pennington said:
Recently my computer has became really slow. I thought it was because I almost completely filled out my hard drive, but even after I formatted it, the computer is really slow. The welcome screen of windows takes 5 seconds to display in which you can see different shades of blue. If I move the mouse around rapidly the mouse freezes like its loading or something. Needless to say opening IE or even My Computer takes a length of time. It has never been this slow. I'm pretty sure its a hardware problem but I don't know which part of the computer isn't working correctly.

What are your computer specifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back