I recently built my own PC and it was running fine for about 2 months. This morning I was ripping CDs/sending them to my mp3 player. I had a fair amount of CPU usage including mozilla, AIM and the ripping process going. Without warning it shut off and I cannot turn it back on. I don't believe the power supply is burned out because the mobo light still comes on. I tried to unplug a few components that are not vital to the computer running to see if i was overloading the power supply but it still did not turn on. I can't be positive but I do not think the CPU overheated seeing as the temperatures were ideal every single time i have turned on the computer although this time I wasn't keeping an active eye on the temps. There were times where i was running probably many more programs and it never even flinched above ideal temperature. Any thoughts on what could be wrong? My first thought is to try a new PSU but just wondering if there are any better ideas before i go to replace the PSU.