Computer is in recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a problem with my computer the other day.Well ive solved the case but still not sure how it happened.I too my computer apart and when I went to remove the power supply from the mother board it would not come apart.So i pried it apart to find all my hot wires were fried.Hopefully the motherboard is still alive.Ive taken a power supply from another computer and gonna try it tommarrow.Im pretty sure ill still need a vid card however I just want to see if it will boot up.Wish me luck and story to be continued.

ghostrdr said:
I had a problem with my computer the other day.Well ive solved the case but still not sure how it happened.I too my computer apart and when I went to remove the power supply from the mother board it would not come apart.So i pried it apart to find all my hot wires were fried.Hopefully the motherboard is still alive.Ive taken a power supply from another computer and gonna try it tommarrow.Im pretty sure ill still need a vid card however I just want to see if it will boot up.Wish me luck and story to be continued.

Try to clean those burned pins on the motherboard as best you can. The burned oxidation will cause increased resistance between the power supply and the motherboard. This resistance could damage a new power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back