Computer keeps on booting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihancemaloglu

Hi everyone,

My PC restarts when I'm in a game ( call of duty 2, fifa 2006 ). I play, approximately half an hour and it restarts itself. After the reboot, I get an error massage:

BCCode : 9c BCP1 : 00000002 BCP2 : 8054D370 BCP3 : F6002000
BCP4 : 0000017A OSVer : 5_1_2600

What does it mean? What is wrong? What can I do?

thanks..

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together, and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I looked at your topic and read all of that. I did everything you said including harddrive test. But I have no idea about memtest. I think it's a memory test bur I don't know how to do that. Should do it by the software that you gave link to ? I'm going to attach hear the zip files

You really need to run the Memtest programme from the link I gave you.

You can upload your minidumps by Zipping them into a zip archive, not a Rar archive.

We require 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :)

I hope you will success :).. I've donwloaded the memtest programme but I don't know how to setup on the computer. The name of the file I have downloaded is "memtest86+-1.65.tar". I extracted the files outside but all the files are unknown and there is nothing to setup. What am I going to do with these files? thank you for your help..

2 minidumps crash at ntoskrnl.exe. They have a bugcheck of 9C.

2 minidumps crash at ks.sys. they have a bugcheck of 0A.

1 minidump crashes with hardware. It has a bugcheck of 0A.

You have some kind of hardware problem.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Typically due to a bad driver, or faulty or incompatible hardware or software. Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high. (A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own.)

Check your ram/hdd

Check your Temperatures.

Check your psu, and make sure it`s putting out enough power for your system.

Make sure nothing is overclocked.

Check your mobo for bulging, or leaking capacitors. See HERE for further info.

Disconnect anything not required to run your system.

thank you for your suggestions. I didn't overclock anything and last week I setup Windows again. I'm sure there is nothing wrong about sofware but I don't know my drivers are correct. This is a new problem for me I'm quite sure about my power supply because I didn't change anaything about it. As I said, I checked my harddisk but I could't do it for ram. Also temprature can't be a problem because it's winter here and the temprature inside the pc is 22 C. But I'm suspicious about my ram and cpu.

The problem is, I don't know how to setup or run it :). The files inside the downloaded file are shown as "unknown file" and When I run it, nothing happens. Do I have to copy them into somewhere?

There are several versions of Memtest86+ available for download.

One is the Floppy version(zip). The other is the pre-built iso(zip).

If you have downloaded the floppy version, here`s what to do.

First unzip the downloaded file.

Then, insert a blank floppy disk into your drive. Open my computer, and right click on your floppy drive. Select format, and then choose "create an ms-dos startup disk"

When finished, copy the Memtest86+ files to the floppy disk.

Now go into your bios, and set your floppy drive as your first boot device.

Save and exit bios, with the floppy disk in your drive, and Memtest86+ should run automatiacally.

If you have downloaded the pre-built iso zip.

Unzip the file once, and burn the resulting file to a cd, as an image.

Go into your bios, and make sure that the cd-rom is set as the first boot device. Save and exit bios, with the cd in your cd-rom drive.

Memtest86+ should run automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back