Computer keeps shuting off after a min. :( help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well my firefox wouldnt work and it would try to open a link called http://www.megaclick.com/notfound/?l...type=megaup&q= anyways i followed a tutorial on how to remove maleware,spyware,torjans etc. and after i did that, when i tried turning on my computer, like 1 min later, it would turn off the whole computer and restart and keep doing it over..how can i fix this problem? also ive attached 4 logs that i got while removing the maleware,spyware,viruses,torjins etc. i'd appriciate the help. thank you

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Do not bump threads until at least 24hrs have elapsed without reply.

I don`t know what tutorial you followed, but if it was designed for someone else, that`s maybe where you made your mistake.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

Now try a system restore to before you started following the tutorial and see if that helps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

Macrogaming

Close control panel.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the code box below into it:
NOTE* make sure to only highlight and copy what is inside the quote box nothing out side of it.
Also ..

Pay particular attention to this :-

Make sure the word File:: is on the first line of the text file you save (no blank line above it, & no space in front of it)
Code:

File::
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwbbavkxihf.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rhjmfdfedutt.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kqkefptvwiyn.sys
C:\WINDOWS\mozregistry.dat
C:\WINDOWS\system32\system32\logg.dat
C:\WINDOWS\assys.dll_tobedeleted
C:\WINDOWS\System.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fsp_lmwl.dll
C:\Program Files\wt3d.ini
C:\WINDOWS\system32\46C9BC82E0.sys

Folder::
C:\VundoFix Backups
C:\Program Files\Macrogaming
C:\WINDOWS\system32\system32
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WildTangent
Registry::
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\fsp_lmwl]

Save this as CFScript.txt

Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

CFScript.gif

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply together with a fresh HJT log.

Also, post an AVG Antispyware log and let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of menhel only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back