computer reboots and errors popping-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

muziajiat

computer reboots and errors popping-up (uploaded dmp files)

hi,
i built a computer with spec below:
AMD 3200+ Winchester
Abit AN8
1 GB Kingston Value Ram
MSI RX300 SE
WD 160GB SATA

everytime i open songs, movie, or play games, or likely to say anythin to do with video and sound, my computer will pop-up with an error (windows error with the button, send, don't send) and sometimes even came out with the blue screen then reboot. i tried all sorts of ways to solve it, but i still cant get a clue out of it. at first i thought it was the video card problem, but it works well on Asus A8N-SLi, then i exchanged the Ram, but it doesn't works, then i exchanged the HDD, clean format, but it still doesn't work.

i'll copy my latest error 1001 and attach the .dmp file. thanks

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc0000005, 0x805446f3, 0xb8ab8600, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini102405-01.dmp.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc0000005, 0xbf9ded5f, 0xf65e60f4, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini102205-02.dmp.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e (0x00000099, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101605-03.dmp.

thank you

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It`s your actual minidumps we need.

You can find them in c:/windows/minidumps

Zip 5 or 6 minidumps together and post them here.

Regards Howard :wave:

ok, cos i cant upload it just now, that's y i changed it to .txt
here is the files
cant wait to solve the problem......

Your minidumps crash with various errors.

The errors you are getting are. Your onboard sound/your video card/2 counts of win32k.sys/memory corruption/ntkrnlpa.exe.

The fact that one minidump crashes with memory corruption, may well explain the other crashes.

Make sure you have all the latest drivers for your system, and that your Windows is fully patched/updated.

Go HERE and follow the instructions on testing your ram.

Regards Howard :)

what does it means with all those errors?
do u mean, it might be the Ram problem, that caused the other probelms?

It means I think you should test your ram.

A faulty stick/s of ram can cause all those errors, and more besides.

Couple that with the fact that one of your minidumps crashes with memory corruption, and that`s why you need to test your ram.

Regards Howard :) :)

ok, i'll test the ram first...
thanks for your help...
anyway, if it's not the ram, how to check whether its the mobo problem?
cos i tried to exchanged the ram before...

Once we have eliminated your ram as a possible cause. If your problems continue, then we will have to start looking at other possible causes.

While you`ve got your case open, it wouldn`t hurt to check your mobo`s capacitors. Look for domed(swollen), or leaking capacitors. You can find more info about these HERE

i checked my ram using memtest86 before, n if not mistaken, i ran mor than 12 hours without any errors...
and i exchanged a 'good', i mean well functioning ram before, but the problems still occurs...

I can only give you advice. it`s completely up to you whether you follow it or not.

Go and follow the instructions for testing your ram, that I linked earlier.

As I`ve already said. If it turns out that ram is not the culprit, then we will look at other possibilities.

ok, i'll try to check all those stuffs, n i'll come back to u...
may i know hot to check whether my windows is 64 bit or not?
becos i assumed my windows is 64 bit whenever i download drivers and softwares...
anyway, just wanna let u know, i failed prime95 in less than a minute although i din overclock... thank you

If you right click on my computer, and select properties. On the first page that appears you will see what OS you are running.

Regards Howard :)

it says:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

so it is not 64 bit windows?
then all drivers that i downloaded is for a wrong OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back