Computer reboots by itself after installation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minime88

Computer reboots by itself after installation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Especially when I log into MSN or have more than one IE windows open. I have done a virus check on Kaspersky and Spybot Search & Destroy and this found nothing. I have tried reinstalling MSN and Kasppersky but no luck

Help?

Thanks

Try uninstalling Kaspersky and see if you still get system crashes. If you do, go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit. If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps to your next reply.

Regards Howard :)

i had a similar problems way back, and for my case i discover that i have a brontok.a virus that refused me from installing Kaspersky, the rest would work but not Kaspersky, reasons as to why, i don't know.How ever i used a Brontok remover tool that help me fix it, i also discover a nother took that works like a livecd for windows xp but now u can't create without Kaspersky.its a software called PE Builder.i really can't tell your problem but for me that is what i had and in fact i solved my of those problems and they were all similar.Wish u luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back