Computer won't open .exe files

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@nny

My PC doesn't open certain .exe files mostly ones I'v downloaded from the internet. Norton isn't uninstalling it stops at around 60 percent and for a while now my computer won't turn off or restart when I use the options through start.
I just did a system restore and I scanned with avg and it found nothing just a jpeg exploit which I think it was removed but I or AVG weren't sure it was a virus. Here is my hijack this log
Edit i changed it howard

See this thread HERE for uninstalling Norton problems.

I have moved your thread to our security and the web forum.

Go and read this thread HERE and post a fresh renamed HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of D@nny only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

So what are my options? Why won't fraps open up? I'v moved it also

Okay here is the new log

It appears you`ve forgot to attach the new logfile.

This thread is for the use of D@nny only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Still no HJT log.

This is getting us nowhere fast lol. The HJT log you replaced still hasn`t been renamed or placed in the proper directory.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a fresh HJT log into your next reply. Make sure you rename HJT as per the instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back